Sunday, January 23, 2011

CONFESSIONS

I have always wondered what it would be like to be Catholic and confess your "sins." I wonder if it makes you feel better?

Anyway, these are hardly sins I am confessing. Actually they are quite embarrassing/funny...

1. I have run out of my free listening privileges on Pandora for the month, and it's only because I have gotten in the habit of bringing my computer to bed and listening with every intention of turning it off before I fall asleep, but instead I fall asleep within the first song...


2. This morning I planned to meet Daddy-O for breakfast around 11, so I decided I would get a little exercise and run to meet him. I was on my merry little way when I wasn't paying attention (imagine that) and hit some uneven pavement. I twisted my ankle and couldn't catch myself. I completely busting my ass, skidded my knee, somehow landed on both hips, and ripped a hole in one of my gloves. I got up and heard a man walking his dog say, "Oh man, are you ok?" All I could say was, "Yep," and limped away. Once the initial shock was over, all I could do was laugh. Karma is a bitch because I always laugh when I see people trip. 


3. A Shim gave me herm number last night...He was a guy, but had a girl face and hair longer than mine. Usually I do love me some long haired fellows, but this was just a little too much! 


All confessions aside, it was a great weekend! Friday I went to a Beatles and Pink Floyd Tribute band, which was awesome! Then had a little midnight snack at the Vortex...ammmazing! On saturday morning, my mom and I celebrated her birthday a little early and went to Treehouse for brunch then went shopping! I had a frittata with black beans, onions, and peppers...yumm!  Then Panda and I ventured down to Hard Rock Cafe to see some Hard Rock...literally! It was so different than any show I have ever been to, but such a good time. We finally got to meet the Italian's 6' 7 man too! Today, besides my fall, I started watching Californication, which is great so far. Tonight Panda, Aries Lashes (ha), and I went to see No Strings Attached, which was absolutely adorable and has sparked the topic for my next post, so stay tuned! :)



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't tell me about this epic fall. I expect bruises to be shown off proudly next time I see ya!

    ReplyDelete