Anyway, I felt like cooking tonight, so I made the most delicious dinner! I bought a bunch of random veggies at the store this weekend, so it was a veggie (not a front weggie) kind of night. I had a sweet potato, roasted beets, and brussel sprouts. The sweet potato was absolutely perfect! It did not need a thing, and I ate the whole thing, skin and all. The beets and sprouts were great too! I steamed the sprouts, and then put them in a frying pan with some olive oil, salt, pepper, dijon mustard, and garlic...yummy!
I have been entertaining the thought of opening a restaurant. It has always been a dream of mine, but more on the I want to take over the world, unrealistic level. If my more realistic dream of going to PT school doesn't come true, then I think I will owe it to myself to really investigate the not so practical side of the world. I am almost positive my dad would absolutely disown me if I continued to pursue this what he would call a phase, and seeing as his brains, wisdom, and let's face it bank account would have a lot to do with this mission, it is most likely out of the question. Just something to think about :)
Saturday night I was accompanied by great company to Urban Pl8, which was delish! If you are looking for something healthy with great favors, I would definitely check it out, and let me know what you think. There is a Scoutmob for it too, so even better!
Peace my friendly followers...
Lizzard!! This is NOT out of the question... in fact, I might just end up jumping on board with you on this. AND my stepmom's a chef, with our parents, and our talents, we could TOTALLY make this happen!
ReplyDeletejust follow you're dream .. if you have the talent of cooking good dish . then go ahead put up a business.
ReplyDelete