Saturday, January 30, 2010

Judgement Free Zone

Hello! Ok so I am new at this. The reactions I have gotten so far are..."Wow. How alternatively trendy of you." and "but you use really bad grammar." Which brings me to the name of the title...don't judge me for improper spelling and grammar (cough cough K and WJ). Anyway, I am starting this blog because with the seven months of the real world under my belt, I feel like I am quite a pro and would like to share my eminence amounts of wisdom with everyone...NOT!! Haha, not quite. I have actually found the transition from, "oh my gosh, Bodega was so fun last night" to "oh my gosh, half my pay check is going towards paying for damn insurance" quite interesting to say the least. Moving back to Atlanta, I have found a passion for food. Wait...who am I kidding I have always loved food. I think what has happened is my options have grown from the plethora of chicken finger and BBQ restaurants in Auburn to the endless options of heavenly deliciousness in Atl. I can't even imagine if I lived in NYC. So basically I am going to write about the funny, ironic, and frustrating happenings of my newborn life in the real world, and of course I will find some way to write about all the yummy restaurants I plan to try! Ok, until next time! :)

5 comments:

  1. your blog now has its first official stalker... I mean follower.;) good luck, i would give up after a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, will you be writing a review of the Flying Bisquit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never judge YOU for spelling or grammar. You are perfect! Can't wait to read--I expect many findings of sublime fried chicken and chocolate pie. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete