Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Winston

Well hello there!

So, as many of you know, I have started PT school! It is going well so far! I am taking Anatomy right now, and with that means cadaver lab. I had no idea how to prepare for this. I had no idea what my reaction was going to be, but I am not on crying, so I didn't think I was going to do that. Actually right before we went in I was being a two-faced bitch and "comforting" a classmate who was upset about the whole thing, but really in my head I was thinking," seriously, suck it up you pusillanimous!" Haha, well karma is a bitch...as soon as my professor unzipped the body bag I was in weeping tears, which wasn't pretty. The good news is I got over it really fast. Now, I kind of enjoy it. Not in a cannibalistic kind of way, but the human body is truly amazing! It is fascinating how everything has a reason for being there.

Anyway, I haven't had too much time to go out to eat, but I certainly enjoy and appreciate when I do! Tonight my wifey Mands came over to chat and we got Red Mango, which is delicious frozen yogurt. I have been at school and studying a lot, but when I stop to think about it I really miss spending time with my peeps! I think I will head back to my old stomping grounds Thursday for a happy hour with the Shepherd crew and then after the Peachtree on Monday, hang out up there for a bit!

Ok well back to studying about arteries and veins!

Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment